RSSAC001 wrt to 2870Bis

Terry Manderson terry.manderson at icann.org
Wed Sep 30 11:09:37 MEST 2015

Hi Lars,

On 15/09/2014 5:42 pm, "Lars-Johan Liman" <liman at netnod.se> wrote:

>terry.manderson at icann.org:
>> Mark and Lars,
>
>Hi, Terry!
>
>... and thanks for pushing this forward!
>
>> As document leaders for RSSAC001, Joe and I are taking this opportunity
>> reach out regarding RSSAC001 noting the observed interdependencies
>>between
>> 2870bis and RSSAC001.
>
>> We are working toward a timeline for delivering RSSAC001 to the RSSAC,
>>and
>> while we are still some 8 weeks of that due date review has been
>>performed
>> by the RSSAC Caucus. We are now soliciting feedback from both of you and
>> any other parties involved in the construction of 2870bis.
>
>> We accept time (your) is precious, so Joe and I also offer review time
>>for
>> 2870bis and our thanks for reading through RSSAC001.
>
>I'll let Marc respond, as he's "on top of" the schedule for 2870". If
>there's an opportunity to get them back in sync, I think we should take
>it.

Please let us know!!

>Marc, what's the exact current status of 2870"? I seem to remember there
>was an IAB last call, and comments from Paul Hoffman, but that was
>before(?) we published the draft version of RSSAC001, no? What happened
>then?
>
>Terry, the last things I see on the caucus list is the solicitation for
>outstanding issues (excellent!), and the ensuing thread. Has there been
>any changes to the text in RSSAC001 since then?

There hasn't been (from what I see) any substantive changes to the text.
Admittedly the document was well formed already and really just needs a
good editing.

Joe and I will come together very soon on that.

Please feel free to update the RSSAC with this info. (I am unable to make
the exec call today)

Cheers
Terry