[IANA #761731] Last Call: <draft-iab-2870bis-01.txt> (DNS Root Name Service Protocol and Deployment Requirements) to Best Current Practice

Pearl Liang via RT drafts-lastcall at iana.org
Wed Sep 30 11:04:36 MEST 2015

(BEGIN IANA LAST CALL COMMENTS)

IESG/Authors/WG Chairs:

IANA has reviewed draft-iab-2870bis-01, which is currently in Last Call, and has the following comments:

We understand that,  upon approval of this document, there are no IANA Actions that need completion.

While it is helpful for the IANA Considerations section of the document to remain in place upon publication, if the authors prefer to remove it, IANA doesn't object.

If this assessment is not accurate, please respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Pearl Liang
ICANN/IANA

(END IANA LAST CALL COMMENTS)